FAQs

I didn't receive an email confirmation for my order. What do I do?

Please check your Spam Folder. If you don't have an email neither in your INBOX nor SPAM FOLDER, please send us an email: sales@iqstyle.co.uk

I haven't received my order in the delivery times specified on your website. What do I do?

Please check with your local Post Office. Sometimes the Postman doesn't leave a card that your parcel is waiting for you at the Local Post Office.
It had happened many times with our parcels.They are waiting at the Local Post Office and the clients are wondering where their order is.

I can't log in to the website, what did I do?

If you can't log in and your email/password is correct, please contact us and we will be more than happy to help.

When will my order be sent?

If you place your order before 12pm(Monday-Friday), we aim to dispatch it the same working day. Sometimes we are very busy so it will be sent the next working day. Orders made on Saturdays and Sundays will be sent Monday(excluding Bank Holidays).

What are the delivery options that I can choose from?

Delivery Options

All the orders over £30 receive a free delivery.

We are currently using Royal Mail services. We offer the following choices of delivery:

Standard Delivery - (T-shirts or jigsaw puzzles)- £1.99 (2-3 working days)

Standard Delivery 24 (1st Class)  £3.99 (1-2 working days)

Your order will be dispatched using Royal Mail 24 to ensure you receive your order swiftly. 90% of Royal Mail 24 orders are delivered the next working day after dispatch.  Unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 4 working days. 

Standard Delivery 48 (2nd Class)  £2.99 (2-3 working days)

Your order will be dispatched using Royal Mail 48 to ensure you receive your order swiftly. 90% of Royal Mail 48 orders are delivered in the next 2-3 working day after dispatch.  Unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 5 working days. A signature may be required.

Standard Delivery 24 (1st Class) Signed For  £4.99 (1-2 working days)

Your order will be dispatched using Royal Mail 24 to ensure you receive your order swiftly. 90% of Royal Mail 24 orders are delivered the next working day after dispatch.  Unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 4 working days. A signature will be required.

Special Delivery Next Day Guaranteed £7.99 (1 working day)

Orders made before 12pm ( Monday to Thursday) and will be dispatched the same day using Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day. So it will be with you the next working day. A signature will be required.

Special Delivery Next Day(Saturday) Guaranteed £11.99 (1 working day)

Orders made before 12pm on a Friday will be dispatched the same day using Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day. So it will be with you before 1pm on Saturday. A signature will be required.

Please note that no refunds could be made on late deliveries if the item has been dispatched on time. If you want to have guaranteed delivered on a specific date, please use The SPECIAL Delivery Option.